The liver is an important organ located in the upper quadrant of the abdomen. It is the largest organ in the body and is responsible for more than a hundred important processes. This is why you need to learn the symptoms of liver damage and how to treat the condition properly.
1. Overweight 2. Diabetes 3. Excessive consumption of salt
4. Cigarette 5. Excessive consumption of sugar
6. Overdose of drugs, and herbal supplements, and vitamin A
7. Excessive consumption of soft drinks
8. Remove the breakfast meals 9. Insomnia or Shbbydary
10. Raw and cooked foods too 11.Unhealthy oil consumption.
12. Night sleep late and wake up late morning