Watermelon is one of the most popular and delicious summer fruits that almost everyone loves. Watermelon is low in calories (it has 46 calories per cup) and high in vitamins A and C (it provides 17 percent of your daily Vitamin A intake and 20 percent of your daily Vitamin C intake.) Watermelon is also rich in dietary fiber and potassium.
1. Watermelon boosts brain power 2. It has a high water content
3. It contains about 40 percent more lycopene than raw tomatoes
4. A yellow watermelon 5. It’s good for your eyes
6. Watermelon juice can reduce muscle soreness
7. It helps with weight loss 8. It protects from UV rays