Garlic can be used to help lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure, and prevent cancer, heart attacks, coronary heart disease, and atherosclerosis.
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Half a yellow onion
- Juice of lemon
- 2 red chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon of ginger
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Start with a 350 mL to 500 mL mason jar and fill with the roughly chopped onion.
- Add the roughly chopped garlic next.
- Follow with the red chili peppers, seeds and all.
- Then carefully layer some chopped ginger
- Squeeze your lemon into a separate bowl, discard the seeds and pour the juice next.