- 3-4 heads of garlic
- 1 cup of raw honey
- a small jar with a lid
- Separate the heads of garlic into individual cloves.
- Don’t peel the cloves, but remove the outer layer.
- Fill the jar with the unpeeled garlic cloves.
- Slowly pour the honey over the cloves.
- Use a spoon to release any trapped air bubbles.
- Make sure the cloves are completely covered by honey, and put the lid on the jar.
- Allow the mixture to infuse for a few days, either in the fridge or at room temperature. – To get the most health benefits from your garlic, always use it raw. Heat can decentralize the allicin, lessening its nutritional properties