The liver is the largest gland in the body weight left and right lobe is two thousand five hundred grams. Storing of minerals and nutrients and vitamins .tbdyl ammonia to urea. Hormones and blood purification liver protein synthesis and is of the most important tasks.
1. intolerance to fatty foods and spicy.
2. weight gain.
3. recurring headaches
5. chronic constipation.
6. skin: eczema, psoriasis and acne seeds.
7. metallic taste in the mouth.
8. swelling or severe abdominal pain.
9. Intestinal disorders, sinus and allergic.
10. weakened immune systems.